After lots of playing around i have finally found out how to upload videos. I have always used pinnacle which I recommend when editing videos. This was my first time using movie maker and I must admit I prefer pinnacle. I did not edit this movie as much as I would have liked because I was unsure of how to do it. Programs such as movie maker and pinnacle are amazing tools, you are able to crop, cut out parts of film, add music, add animations, add special effects and more. This would be a great engagement tool to use in the classroom when delivering lessons on many different subjects.
The video above was filmed on the beautiful Fraser Island. I have been fortunate enough to visit the island many times because my brother lives and works at Eurong beach resort which is in the middle of the island.
No comments:
Post a Comment